16 April 2018 - Products
With the suction and blowing system AS we have tried to provide the printing industry with an answer to most of their requirements regarding the management of paper during the printing process, i.e.:
– The concentration of all the necessary pumps and commands on one single piece.
– An increased printing quality thanks to individually controlled pumps.
– An increase of productivity resulting from the configuration and use of individual pumps.
– Reduced machine idle state due to the pneumatic pumps based on the Venturi principle.
– An improvement of the work environment thanks to the noise reduction, absence of heat and the emission of air free of oil vapours, water condensation and impurities between the sheets of paper to be separated and in the work environment.
– Energy saving due to a low compressed air consumption compared to the amount of sucked (or generated) air.
– Maintenance reduced to a regular cleaning of the filters.
The suction and blowing system AS is composed of a metal, easy-to-place cabinet, inside of which the combined pneumatic pumps PA and PS are located with the supply compressed air interception and adjustment valves. The suction and blowing capacities of the pumps are determined according to the client’s requirements or to technical specifications of the machine manufacturer. At the sides of the cabinet are located the blowing and suction connectors for the connection to the application, as well as the filters equipped with micro-porous cartridge against fine dust. On the control panel are installed:
– The pneumatic main switch for supply compressed air interception with a pressure gauge for a direct reading of the line pressure.
– The pneumatic switches for supply compressed air interception of every single pump.
– The pressure reducers with relative pressure gauges for adjusting the compressed air of every single pump. The vacuum (or pressure) level as well as the pump capacity can be adjusted according to the supply air pressure.
– Vacuum gauges and pressure gauges for a direct reading of the vacuum and pressure at the application.
– Vacuum gauges for controlling the clogging level of the PS pump filters. All our pneumatic suction and blowing pumps can be combined regardless of their suction and blowing capacity and can be installed inside the system cabinet. Given the enormous number of possible combinations, this catalogue only describes combinations of pumps with the same size.
Product code: AS4
Via Olgiate Molgora, 27
23883 Beverate di Brivio (LC)
0039 039 53 20 561
0039 039 53 20 015
Non ci sono categorie aziendali attive per questo portale.