22 March 2019 - Products
This month we focus on new RVP single-stage rotary vane pumps, by Vuototecnica.
They are new entries and are already having a great success in terms of performance.
Here in 10 points why:
- They are made in quality materials;
- They are compact and suitable for heavy duty and continuous work;
- They are quiet and do not overheat during operation;
- They comply with the latest European standards (IEC60034) and are equipped as standard with IE2 electric motors with high energy efficiency
- They slash exhaust gases, thanks to a large tank for oil recovery, equipped with no-oil microfiber cartridges.
- They have a high pumping speed in the range of absolute pressure between 850 and 0.5 mbar;
- They occur in a wide range of models with intake volumetric capacity between 15 and 300 mc/h;
- They need little maintenance, with original spare parts and high quality;
- They have a excellent value for money;
- They are guaranteed by VUOTOTECNICA.
On the intake, the check valve is integrated into the pumps as standard. On request, a suitable filter to stop possible sucked impurities can be provided.
All pumps, except for models RVP 15 and RVP 21, are equipped as standard with a gas ballast valve, with high compatibility to steam.
To find out more, visit www.vuototecnica.net
Via Olgiate Molgora, 27
23883 Beverate di Brivio (LC)
0039 039 53 20 561
0039 039 53 20 015
Non ci sono categorie aziendali attive per questo portale.